Gimbal Steadimate-S converts a handheld motorized gimbal into a full body-worn stabilizer system by attaching a mechanical gimbal collar/yoke and weighted base to the post of the gimbal. This allows a spring arm and vest to connect and assist the stabilizer, greatly improving the overall functionality and reducing operator fatigue.
Comfort for long shots
The Steadicam arm reduces vertical
bounce by providing z-axis stabilization, while the Steadicam vest
provides operator comfort for long shots and long days by comfortably
transferring all the weight across your torso and hips.
Add creativity to your work by smoothly pushing the camera all the way to the ground and back up with “Low Mode” capability. Increase panning finesse by performing smooth manual panning.
Steadimate-S is available as a kit
The Steadimate-S is available as a kit paired with either the Steadicam A-15 stabilizer arm (15lbs/6.8kg support) and Steadicam Aero vest, or the Steadicam A-30 stabilizer arm (30lbs./13.6kg support) and Zephyr vest for larger camera packages. The mechanical gimbal collar/yoke and weighted base are also available separately for use with existing 1/2” post stabilizer systems.
- Affordably converts handheld motorized gimbals into body worn stabilizers
- Stabilizer arm greatly reduces the common bouncing image effect on the z-axis while walking with handheld gimbals
- Execute more natural-looking manual camera pan movements
- Wide vertical range of motion, including “low mode”
- Greatly reduce operator fatigue and increase operating time by translating system weight to the across torso and hips through spring arm and vest
Gimbal Steadimate-S includes:
- Steadimate-S Gimbal
- Base Bracket
- Balance Stud
- Clamp Rings & Screws
- 1/4-20 Tripod Adapter
- 3mm Allen Key
- 3/8-16 Anti-Rotation Screws
- 2 Weight Rods
- 2 Clamp Adapters
- 4 x 1/4 lb (0.11kg) balance weights
- 6 x 1/2 lb (0.22kg) balance weights