HDR Evie Conversion it’s a real time “frame by frame” image analysis and correction, has 1 Channel of 4K UHD, or 4 channels of 3G HD (Switchable).
Truly exceptional results of Evie
However, for truly exceptional results which will automatically adapt for unexpected changes in image composition and brightness levels encountered in sports, news gathering or any live broadcast event, then frame by frame processing is required.
HDR Evie for live broadcast
For instance, while solutions are available for “frame by frame” HDR to SDR conversions, this typically involves a post process which requires adjustment and definition of “metadata” for each frame, the metadata is then used in the real time playback of the content. This is both a time consuming and expensive process, and certainly not practical for live broadcast.
HDR Evie proprietary algorithms
GreenMachine HDR Evie addresses all these problems. We have implemented proprietary algorithms developed over the past few years in cooperation with the Technology team led by Professor Mike Christmann at Hochschule RheinMain University of Applied Sciences in Wiesbaden, Germany. This solution has been extensively evaluated and tested by content providers and in live broadcast applications by major broadcasters. The results have proven exceptional, far superior to any HDR to SDR conversions available today.
The World’s First
- Real time “frame by frame” image analysis and correction
- 1 Channel of 4K UHD, or 4 channels of 3G HD (Switchable)
- Integrated frame synchronizer with up down cross conversion
- 12G SDI 4K UHD or 2SI (quad 3G) inputs
- 12G SDI Fiber I/O options
- Supports open standards HLG, PQ, SDR and SLog3
- Powered by greenMachine “titan”
- Full local control or use the intuitive greenGUI software