LiveTouch system is a scalable replay system that support of HDR and 4K UHD slow-motion replay along with full super slow-motion support up to 8x. This make it ideal for pairing with the high-end capabilities of Grass Valley LDX cameras in remote or at-home productions.
Seamless integration with the LiveTouch craft editor instantly transforms any playlist or highlights into an edit project. Access advanced effects, color profiles and audio tools from any LiveTouch workstation on the network.
Able to seamlessly pool multiple servers, LiveTouch can scale to any size with the same workflows in 4K UHD as in HD. It’s even possible to simultaneously mix multiple resolutions on the same playlist and up or downconvert on the fly.
The field-proven touchscreen panel is quick to learn and intuitive to use, making highlights selection simple and robust. Supporting up to 4 control panels per server, concurrent operators can instantly create, edit and playout highlights packages without duplicating content or affecting others’ work. Grass Valley’s efficient FrameMagic technology allows instant project and asset sharing between operators. Uniquely, that metadata is preserved when converting playlists to edit projects for integrated craft editing. Highlights packages and instant replays get to air faster, and system design is dramatically simplified.
When LiveTouch system working in remote/at-home production environments, provides the same high performance. Panels can be used in a production facility or at the event site while the LiveTouch server remains at home, or with the server in an engine room miles away.
Designed for studios, sports venues, and production hubs, LiveTouch gives every operator access to all the content all the time. Collaborative workflows have never been so easy or fast.
KEY FEATURES of LiveTouch system
- Scales to meet HD, 3G and 4K UHD productions of any size
- Designed for the demanding sports and fast-motion entertainment replay environments
- Instant effects and finishing tools
- Intuitive and simple touchscreen control panel for fast highlight selection, playlist editing and live playout control
- More efficient 4K UHD channel density than other systems
- More online storage than any other system
- Unique multicam grouping and workflows
- Tablet application for on-air talent to control their own playout
- Momentum integration for publishing to social media
- Simultaneous browse creation
Up to 16 HD
Up to 4 4K UHD
HD Video Codecs
AVC-Intra Class 50
AVC-Intra Class 100
XAVCi Class 50
XAVCi Class 100
4K UHD Video
XAVC Class 300 UHD
2x, 3x, 4x, 6x and 8x super motion support
MPEG-1 at 1.5 Mb/s
H.264 at 2.5 Mb/s 640×360
H.264 at 12 Mb/s 720p HD Browse
Up to 16 audio tracks per port
SD embedded audio ANSI/SMPTE ST 272
HD embedded audio SMPTE ST 299
16-bit and 24-bit depth
Quad 1 GB network card, or
Dual 10 GB network card
SD: NTSC/PAL Black and Sync
HD: Tri-Level Sync