Extender Masterline MVX1 – the highly optimized over IP has a range of 150m/492ft at a resolution of 1920×1200@6o Hz and is available in copper as single version.
The perfect tuning of kvm-tec video compression with a low latency time enables a delay-free transmission of the signals. USB and video is transmitted via CAT5e/6/7 cable. Due to the DVI extension without loss of quality Full HD videos can be transmitted in real time.
The transparent USB 2.0 Interface already supports tablets and touch screens, sound modules in the standard version, printers and much more. USB upgrade is available for memory sticks and USB hard drives. High reliability and robust design make the low-cost kvm-tec Extender ideal for many applications.
Extender Masterline MVX1 has feature “USB save”, which prevents the intrusion of viruses via the USB interface by deactivating mass storage devices. With the switching upgrade the MVX1 Extender can be integrated with standard network components to a Matrix Switching System up to 48 endpoints.
- DVI-I USB 2.0 KVM Extender
- Resolution 1920×1200@60 Hz
- Max. Distance 150 m / 492ft in copper
- Full HD videos in real time
- USB 2.0 transparent – in house development
- Only one CAT5e/6/7 cable for USB and video
- USB save feature
- srew on DVI connector
- Can be used in the Matrix Switching System up to 48 endpoints
Kvm-tec upgrades for Extender Masterline MVX1
(pre-installed and unlockable)
- USB memory
- Analog VGA – transmitted as DVI
- Sound analog in both directions in CD quality
- Matrix Switching System up to 48 endpoints
KVM-TEC Austrian manufacturer of a wide range of extenders that enable: image, sound and signal transmission of peripheral devices (mouse, keyboard, touch screen). Extenders support 4K image in real time. The signal can be sent even over a distance of 160 km, without delay or loss of quality.