The 30X optical zoom block offers a flexible zoom range of 4.6 to 135mm starting at 68° through 3° horizontal angle-of-view for maintaining image crispness in both wide and tight shots.
Exceptional low-light sensitivity ensures the CV420-30X-IP will maintain a clear picture in variable lighting conditions for live events, houses of worship, indoor/outdoor sporting events, and other dynamic lighting environments.
Ideal for use in networked A/V installations, the CV420-30X-IP offers the convenience of triple-stream (H.264/H.265/MJPEG) and HDMI outputs with audio embedding.
Marshall’s straight forward design and ease of use make this camera a valuable tool in a wide variety of broadcast and professional A/V applications.
- 8.5 Megapixel (1/2.5″) 4K (UHD) sensor
- 30X Optical Zoom (4.6~135mm) – 68° AOV
- Up to 3840×2160, 1920×1080, and 1280x720p
- Frame-rates: 59.94/50/29.97/25fps
- Triple-stream IP (H.265/H.264/MJPEG) and HDMI 2.0 outputs
- Ethernet I/O supports video, control, and PoE over a single cable
- RS232 and 3.5mm audio input with passthrough
- Visca over IP, Onvif, SRT compliant
Marshall 30x IP Camera CV420-30X-IP Applications:
Marshall 30x IP Camera is suitable for use in networked HD and 4K (UHD) workflows where image quality and versatility are of utmost concern, including live broadcast productions, courtroom capture, corporate video, government assembly, sportscast, newscast, reality television, concerts, house of worship and many more.